Sunday, February 15, 2009

How Do I Get My Boyfriend Back? 3 Tactics

Another great article written by Adele Rossi.

Interested in finding out how to get your boyfriend back before it is too late and he decides to move on for good? Stick around and I'll show you 3 proven techniques tat work fast and that can help you get your boyfriend back into your life and get you back into his heart.

But first, you must know that you have only a small window of opportunity (max 30 days) in which you can successfully get your partner back. So, without further ado, here are 3 techniques you can successfully apply to win your ex back:

1. Minimize contact - this is a very important step in your plan. Trying to contact repeatedly your ex could easily make you seem needy and weak in the eyes of the other person. I know it's a tough one but you have to do it!

Use the time apart to figure out exactly the reason your partner has left. Knowing what the problem was in the first place can offer you a solid ground for changing the situation or trade of character that he cannot stand anymore.

2. Change your appearance and initiate "accidental contact" - You'll be surprised to know how strongly this can impact your chances of getting your boyfriend back. Change your hair, clothes, attitude and anything you can think of that would have a positive impact on your attitude first and then on your partner.

The next time your boyfriend sees you, he will see a different image of the same person he was (and most likely, still is) in love with. Physiologically speaking, a different image will make your ex think you're also a changed person and this will trigger the interest again.

3. Keep your cool when you meet your ex again.

In most cases, that change in appearance and attitude triggered your ex interest and the desire to meet you and see what's hiding beneath that change.

When you meet with your ex again, keep your cool no matter how emotional you feel inside. This way, you'll listen carefully at what your partner has to say and find a common ground that will lead to a successful reunion.

2 comments:

  1. My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster called Priest Okojie Shango whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted Priest Okojie and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for Priest Okojie's spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact Priest Okojie on his email (shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cover photo should say something about YOU. Avoid the abstract or neutral like a landscape or a flower, and try to make your cover photo say something about your life; your aspirations, your dreams or the things you enjoy. Get Your Boyfriend Back

    ReplyDelete