Sunday, February 15, 2009

How Do I Get My Boyfriend Back? Unconventional Methods

Do you make these mistakes with your boyfriend?

  • We try to convince them we are the love of their life
  • We will apologize profusely for everything
  • Promise to change for good this time
  • Try to get them to see that it wasn't really our fault
  • Even beg with them to take us back

…and of course with every word we utter, regardless of our intention, the more and more defensive, angry and distant they become.


Please know…this is not your fault! You weren't taught this in school. You probably weren't taught this by your parents…and there is no "get your ex back" night school...


And now as you will soon see...all that has changed.


WARNING: Unconventional Methods!


At this point, I must WARN YOU…STRONGLY WARN YOU…my advice and methods are VERY unconventional. I get relationship counselors and the like REALLY ANGRY because they are charging $50 to $100 an hour (sometimes for months and even years) and I can whisper just one of my methods in my friends ear…he DOES IT... And next thing you know... he's back home, laying back on the couch and watching LOST with his fiance on Thursday nights.


Now you are free to make up your own mind about me. I just don't believe that any amount of sitting in a classroom can make up for the REAL WORLD experience that I have under my belt…


I mean, what's a more valuable experience?…Listening to a lecture on libido? Or BEING THERE when my buddy's girlfriend is chucking his clothes and skivees out the bedroom window because she thinks he was with some tart the night before?


I don't know about you, my money is on the guy with the real world experience any day.

Now, if you are hanging out with me here today, I am guessing you have "relationship troubles" too? If you do…I think I can help…


Here's how I can help you.


If you have broken up and want to get your guy or gal back, obviously I can't talk too or be with everyone, I just don't have enough time…but I have done what I believe to be the next best thing…

I have put my years of experience…into a really easy to follow… love recipe for "getting back together"…and again I forewarn you right now…these are techniques and strategies that are NOT conventional wisdom…and I doubt you have ever read or heard these techniques before.

…and I'll tell you…


This stuff works! Maybe too well?


Frankly, I get a little freaked out about just how well it works…and worry that it may be used for less than honorable intentions. I mean I want to help GOOD people…I don't want to help JERKS get girls back that would be better off without them. I do NOT want to help "psycho chick" steal away a married man.


Like a knife, these techniques and principles can be used for great good or grave harm.


This is NOT FOR

  • Stalkers
  • Ex Convicts
  • People with severe mental problems
  • Other Crazies, Cuckoos or Whack Jobs

Okay?


If you want my help and aren't one of the lunatics listed above, check out my website.


Check out these testimonials I keep getting!


2 comments:

  1. My name is Sophia i live in USA i am a Lesbian and just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back to love me again but all my effort to get her back did not work, i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster called Priest Okojie Shango whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted Priest Okojie and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for Priest Okojie's spell so i am advising if you are finding it difficult to get your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband back getting your lesbian or gay friend back in your life, you need to contact Priest Okojie on his email (shangosolutiontemple@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete